We have another new starter. Welcome to the LifeBook family, Tracy!
- How did you hear about us (LifeBook)?
Actually from a job advertisement and then subsequently I found out all about the company from Roy and the website. I’m delighted to now be part of the team.
- If you were to become a LifeBook author, what would be title of your private autobiography?
I think it would have to be either OMG … Here She Comes or One Life – Live It.
- What is your favourite aspect of the LifeBook journey?
People being able to share their stories. Sadly, we live in such fast-paced times that wonderful, interesting stories from the past are all too easily forgotten. Our stories define who we are and they leave a mark on future generations.
- With what story would you start your private autobiography?
The day I grew up and took charge of my life.
- What would you consider the best day of your life?
Competing with my eldest son in the Sani2C, a three day mountain-biking event. We cycled Cycling 60 miles each day, all the way from Himeville in the Drakensberg to Scottburgh on the South Coast of Natal.
- What would be your message to future generations?
Say yes and never let an opportunity pass you by. Put yourself out there and go for it. Life is a wonderful adventure.