The Founder is looking for a dynamic, passionate and driven individual with empathy for the LifeBook product to replace his retiring PA of 30 years. The role, which was previously part-time, has evolved, due to Lifebook’s rapid growth, and will now be full-time and will incorporate the office management.
Supporting the executive team and dealing with all confidential and personnel matters, including personnel contracts and records, and statutory documents.
LifeBook is a global autobiography company helping elder adults turn their life stories into a private autobiography for the family and working with family businesses to produce their corporate histories. There is a strong opportunity to grow within the business as the company progresses because we believe in promoting from within.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work within a small team as well as ability to work on your own initiative
- Comfortable talking to local and international clients and third parties·
- Excellent numeracy and computer literacy skills·
- A good command of written English, ideally as a first language·
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to prioritise and multitask·
- Meticulous attention to detail·
Education and Experience
- At least 3 years’ experience of providing support at an executive level
- Office management experience
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite, basic accounting, CRM workflows etc.
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
- Organisational and planning skills
- Understanding of statutory requirements
- Process junky
- Communication skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Judgement and decision-making ability
- Team member
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Preparation and editing of correspondence, communications and other documents
- Maintenance of databases and statutory files for a variety of companies
- File and retrieve documents and reference materials
- Manage and maintain executives’ travel arrangements, schedules and expenses
- Record and maintain staff personnel records
- Issue staff/contractor contracts
- Compliance with Data Protection Act
To apply, fill in the details below and submit your application.